6. Just Accepted! Şahin S., Merotra J., Kang J., Catt M., Trenell M., Yu E. H., 2018, ‘Electrochemical simultaneous detection of glucose and non-esterified fatty acids for diabetes management’, IEEE Sensors.
5. Şahin, S., Wongnate, T., Chuaboon, L., Chaiyen, P. and Yu, E.H., 2018. Enzymatic fuel cells with an oxygen resistant variant of pyranose-2-oxidase as anode biocatalyst. Biosensors and Bioelectronics, 107, pp.17-25. doi:10.1016/j.bios.2018.01.065
4. Kondratowicz, I., Nadolska, M., Şahin, S., Łapiński, M., Prześniak-Welenc, M., Sawczak, M., Eileen, H.Y., Sadowski, W. and Żelechowska, K., 2018. Tailoring properties of reduced graphene oxide by oxygen plasma treatment. Applied Surface Science, 440, pp.651-659. doi:10.1016/j.apsusc.2018.01.168
3. Garyfallou G., Ketebu O., Şahin S., Mukaetova-Ladinsk E. B., Catt M. and Yu E. H. (2017), ‘Electrochemical detection of plasma immunoglobulin as a biomarker for Alzheimer’s disease’, MDPI Sensors, 17, 2464. doi:10.3390/s17112464
2. Güven, G., Şahin, S., Güven, A. and Yu, E.H. (2016) ‘Power Harvesting from Human Serum in Buckypaper-Based Enzymatic Biofuel Cell’, Frontiers in Energy Research, 4, p. 4. doi:10.3389/fenrg.2016.00004
1. Sahin, S., Wongnate, T., Chaiyen, P. and Yu, E.H. (2014) ‘Glucose Oxidation Using Oxygen Resistant Pyranose-2-Oxidase for Biofuel Cell Applications’, Chemical Engineering Transactions, 41. doi:10.3303/CET1441062
7. Oral Presentation, 24th International Symposium on Bioelectrochemistry and Bioenergetics of the Bioelectrochemical Society, Lyon, France, 3rd – 7th July, 2017. Presentation titled ‘Development of Enzymatic Electrodes with Mutant Pyranose-2-Oxidase for Enzymatic Biofuel Cell Applications.’ Presenting Author.
6. Poster Presentation, Scotland and North of England Electrochemistry Symposium (Butler Meeting), 26th April 2017, St Andrews, UK. Presentation titled ‘An Air-Breathing Enzymatic Fuel Cell with Mutant Pyranose-2-Oxidase and Bilirubin Oxidase.’ Presenting Author.
5. Oral Presentation, 10th European Symposium on Electrochemical Engineering, Sardinia, Italy, September 28th to October 2nd 2014. Presentation titled ‘Glucose Oxidation Using Oxygen Resistant Pyranose-2-Oxidase for Biofuel Cell Applications.’ Presenting Author.
4. Oral Presentation, Chemical Engineering and Advanced Materials Postgraduate Student Research Conference, Newcastle upon tyne, UK, 19th – 20th May, 2014. Presentation titled ‘Investigation the use of oxygen resistant Pyranose 2-oxidase for glucose oxidation in biofuel cell applications.’ Presenting Author.
3. Poster Presentation, Chemical Engineering and Advanced Materials Postgraduate Student Research Conference, Newcastle upon tyne, UK, 20th –21st March 2013. Poster titled ‘Enzymatic Biofuel Cells Developing and Optimising Enzyme Electrodes.’ Winner of the best poster award. Presenting Author.
2. Poster Presentation, 6th Chemical Engineering Conference for Collaborative Research in Eastern Mediterranean Countries (EMCC-6), Antalya, Turkey, 7th – 12th March, 2010. Poster Titled “The effects of ozone on power values of two stroke engines.” Presenting Author.
1. Oral Presentation, 9th National Chemical Engineering Conference, Ankara, Turkey, 2010. Presentation titled “The effects of ozone on emission values of two stroke engines.” Presenting Author.